The Au Pair guide give families some useful tips in order to help them to make the right decision. Having an Au Pair is very easy but there are some basic points you should not forget when hosting someone under the Au Pair Program.
Either you are thinking about hosting an Au Pair but you would like to know better how it works or you aren't sure the Au Pair Program is right for your family, Au Pair guide is exactly what you are looking for.
Before looking for an Au Pair
- Is Au Pairing a right childcare for our family?
- are we qualified as a host family?
- How much cost the Au Pair childcare?
- How to find an Au Pair
- When will our au pair arrive?
- Where should we meet out Au Pair?
- All info we need to know
- Paperwork which needs to be done
- Is our Au Pair our employee?
- What are our responsibilities,
- What to do that our Au Pair will stay a whole year?
- How pay Au Pair's pocked money/salary?
- Au Pair Insurance
- Driving licence
Other Au Pair Information
- What is an Au Pair/Au Pair definition?
- What is a host family?
- Requirements for Au Pairs
- Requirements host family
- Duties and Responsibilities Au Pair
- Duties host family
- Conditions host family
- Pocket money/Salary
- Au Pair Safety
- Daily/weekly schedule
- Au Pair Scams and Frauds
- How to get or how to become an Au Pair
- How much does an Au Pair cost
- Compare Au Pair agencies
- Summer Au Pair Jobs
- Cancellation period
- Fly and travel costs
- Language School
- Au Pair room
This post is also available in: German