Au Pairs visit to a host family country starts with signing a contract. This agreement is regulated in most of the countries and controls the rights and responsibilities of both Au Pair and host family.
Important points of the contract
- Period of stay with the host family
- Job Start and end date in the host family country
- There should be a detailed description of separate room, food and other facilities to be given to Au Pair.
- Job responsibilities for a childcare should be mentioned in contract.
- Job timing, health insurance and other duties should be clearly written in this contract.
- Pocket money and paid holidays has to be discussed with Au Pair and the same should be in contract.
- Notice period guidelines should be a part of this contract with mutual understanding.
- Information on conveyance to language classes should be provided.
- Information on registration formalities related to travel and stay at host country.
- Important information like phone number, address, of each other should be shared and also written in contract
For further information, check here