The au pair guide gives families useful tips to help them to make the right decision. Having an au pair is very easy but there are some basic points you should not forget when you host an au pair.
Before looking for an au pair
- Is an au pair the right child care for our family?
- Do we qualify as a host family?
- How much does an au pair cost?
- How can we find an au pair?
Before the arrival
- When will our au pair arrive?
- Where should we meet our au pair?
- All info we need to know
After the arrival
- Which paperwork needs to be done?
- Is our au pair our employee?
- What are our responsibilities?
- How should we pay our au pair?
- Do we have to take care of the au pair insurance?
- Does the au pair need a driver's license?
Other Au Pair Information
- What is an Au Pair/Au Pair definition?
- What is a host family?
- Requirements for Au Pairs
- Requirements host family
- Duties and Responsibilities Au Pair
- Duties host family
- Pocket money/Salary
- Au Pair Safety
- Daily/weekly schedule
- Au Pair Scams and Frauds
- How to get or how to become an Au Pair
- How much does an Au Pair cost
- Cancellation period
- Au Pair room
This post is also available in: German